This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Machform & Paypal

1. psychouk

Hi Guys,

I'm having major issues when using Machform 4 and PayPal payments, here is what's happening and have no idea how to fix. I have a form that sells various ticket prices and all linked successfully to a PayPal account, if I leave the tick in the box to delay notifications until paid, nothing what so ever gets sent from the Machform and the only thing the user or receiver see's is the actual PayPal receipt. If I then take out the tick for delay notifications, the receiver does get the submission sent from the Machform but has no way of knowing without checking their PayPal account, that the actual ticket has been paid for, plus also regardless of a positive payment, when logging into the Machform, all payment status's say the same thing "unpaid"

Can somebody please help with this issue because I've been scratching my head so hard for so long, I'm virtually bald as a badger and can see no light at the end of the tunnel, I don't even know how Paypal talks back to the Machform to let it know that payments have been met.

Any help very much appreciated and maybe a step by step scenario would help even more to make sure things have been set up correctly, many thanks all and look forward to a speedy reply - Cheers ;-)

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. psychouk

Forget the above guys, I've sorted it using a new overwrite of the lib/ipnlistener/ipnlistener.php file

;-)

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic