This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Machform cannot work on Firefox

1. dorislam

My PC is just upgraded to Windows 10. I tried to log into Machform admin panel using Firefox but it does not work. It works on IE, however. We have put some forms in website operated by WP and receive a number of feedback that some cannot go through all the pages using IE. Is there any suggestions for us how to cope with different browsers?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

It does definitely work on Firefox for me (but using Windows 7).

What kind of errors are you getting. You say it works in IE, but then also say some users can't submit the form with iE (or whatever the Win 10 equivalent is).

What about other browsers - Google Chrome, Safari, etc?

What version of FF and IE (and any others you have tested)?

WP = Wordpress I assume (?). What embed method did you use javascript, iFrame etc.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. mehdi101

Window 10 is a trouble, it is not a reliable OS, many of the programs do not work with windows 10., use a point of restore and go back to old good windows 7.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. dorislam

My computer is Windows 10. I was able to sign in but once signed in, it should be directed to manage_forms.php but it is all blank on the screen. I tried to refresh but it does not work. IE is working.

I used to use Windows 7 and machform works perfectly. However, I cannot downgrade to Windows 7 again. What should I do?

I am worried that my clients may be using Windows 10 and not able to get the form. We have more enquiries about the form not going to payment page recently.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. dorislam

One additional note, we have put to script in wordpress. The form appears on the screen beautifully but we have more feedback from client that the form does not go to the next page. This is the first time we post the script on wordpress and I am not sure if the problem is caused by wordpress or the users are using Windows 10.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic