This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

MachForm no longer works in Firefox

1. laurencelok

One of my MachForms was working perfectly fine until very recently. I haven't made any changes to the form page but now whenever I try to submit my form using Firefox 3 or Firefox 4 I get the following error:

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at laurencelok.com Port 80"

Funny thing is this particular MachForm still works fine in Chrome and IE. Also, my other MachForms on the same site appear unaffected. Can someone please take a look at my form and tell me what is going on? http://www.laurelcrown.com/contact-us.html

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Willy

Hi,

I just checked and was able to send you a form using Firefox 4.0.

Everything seemed absolutely normal.

Greetings.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. yuniar

I've tested your form using Firefox 4 as well and it worked fine. Perhaps try to test again using another computer?

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. laurencelok

Thank you Willy and yuniar for testing the form. I'm not sure why it didn't work on my machine but worked fine on both of yours, perhaps it is because I am using a portable installation of Firefox 3 and 4...

Anyway, I greatly appreciate both of you taking the time to help me!

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. TapioBKK

This is interesting error. Firefox 3.6.16 MACHFORM doesn't work but version 4 is ok and well as older v.3.6 versions (before 3.6.16). Trying to locate problem and it looks like some plugin is blocking some MACHFORM functions.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic