MachForm On Test Site
Started 4 years ago by caucus | 2 posts |
Hello Great Support
1. I am creating a test site for a customer that is using MachForm and I want to create the forms and make sure all is working before the site goes live.
2. The test site is at mytestsite.com
3. Now I have all things working correctly I want to move it to realsite.com without loosing anything I created and of course not have to use one of my licenses. I have 10 License and am using 6.
4. So My test would be 7 than when I go to the realsite.com I will have 7.
5. Is this possible?
6. If 5 is yes, what is the best approach to do this?Posted 4 years ago #
Yes, that is possible. Simply copy over your machform files and the backend MySQL database (this is the most important part).
MachForm FounderPosted 4 years ago #
You must log in to post.