This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Machforms no longer working

1. sjones

Hello:

Over the weekend, machforms suddenly stopped working. If you go to a page with a form, you get page can not display (Error http 500). I cannot even log into the managment console. I had an old version 3.1 backed up directory, and I can access everthing through there, but not on the production directory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. sjones

To add to the information above. I think something has gone horribly corrupt. I took the index.php from an old backup and I can now see the management screen. However my username and password do not work. I also took a pre 3.3 copy and put it in to the production directory. Ran another installer.php and it allowed me to enter my email address and assigned machform as my password. However it says I have no forms. I had left the DATA directory intact and did not copy over it, so am not sulre what is going on.

In the end, I have put the original non-working currently directory back into production and have no machforms and cannot login.

Steve

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. sjones

I finally got it working so I can log in and see the forms. On my newest re-installed version I had made a mistake in the config.php file.

However, now when I enter data into a form, I get:

SQL: [166] INSERT INTO ap_form_3 (element_1_1,element_1_2,element_2,ip_address,date_created) VALUES (:element_1_1,:element_1_2,:element_2,:ip_address,:date_created); Params: 5 Key: Name: [12] :element_1_1 paramno=-1 name=[12] ":element_1_1" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Name: [12] :element_1_2 paramno=-1 name=[12] ":element_1_2" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Name: [10] :element_2 paramno=-1 name=[10] ":element_2" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Name: [11] :ip_address paramno=-1 name=[11] ":ip_address" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Name: [13] :date_created paramno=-1 name=[13] ":date_created" is_param=1 param_type=2 Query Failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

or on other forms they won't submit at all.

Thanks

Steve

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hi Steve,

It looks like there is something wrong with the records (or table structure) on your database.
    Do you have phpMyAdmin we can use to check?

Please contact us directly and let us know the login to your MachForm and phpMyAdmin.
    We'll help you fixing it.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. sjones

Thanks Yunior. I have sent you the information.

Steve

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic