This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

MachformV3.4 Release status

1. amigamerlin

Hello, since Jannuary 2013 is arrived I'm really impatience to put my hands on Machform 3.4.
    I know it should be released in beta in this month and this post is just for ask when (date) it will be released !! :)
    I think this interest a lot of guys.
    Let us know.

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Sorry for the late response! Most of us were on end-of-year vacations :-)
    Anyway, we're working full time again now and will prepare for the beta release during the next few days. Hang on!

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. spmullen

Hi Yuniar -
    I'm in a research time crunch and although I shouldn't bet on beta being done and bug-free, I want to anyway. When its released, and assuming I install, etc... what will happen to old forms? Will "mobile-responsive" function have toggle on/off feature or will everything be responsive? Or will I have to create new forms from scratch, using new feature? Will forms created in beta be transferable to the full new version?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,

Sean

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hi Sean,

We've just released v3.4 beta yesterday:
    http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/9-january-2013-machform-34-beta-released?replies=2

We've done our own internal testing before releasing this beta and we expect some minor bugfixes during the beta period.
    There shouldn't be any major difference between v3.4 beta and v3.4 final. So the forms should be still working fine.

There is no toggle on/off for mobile forms. All your forms will be responsive automatically.

I strongly suggest to keep a backup of your machform database before applying v3.4 beta, just in case you found some trouble.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic