This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Modified PHP5.INI File causing errors!!

1. lapiz

I am experiencing some errors after installing MachForm in my client’s Hosting.

I have been working on converting a Client’s website into a CMS format.
    Since the hosting account is with GoDaddy and their servers are not configured the same way every time I had to make some modifications to the PHP5.INI file. Then when I try to install MachForms I am getting pretty weird results, when you click on certain links eg."This webpage has a redirect loop". Also I have notice that in the url address bar the paths are repeated eg. "/joeforms/email_settings.php/joeforms/email_settings.php?id=1" I am not sure this is a problem or if it is normal on MachFormh.

Here are the edits into the PHP5.INI file, please let me know if you need anything else to help me solve this issue.

PHP5.INI:

>> cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1
    >> SMTP = relay-hosting.secureserver.net

>> [Zend]
    >> zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/ZendExtensionManager.so
    >> zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/4_3/ZendOptimizer.so

Thank so much for your help.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. yuniar

That is most likely not php.ini issue. Redirects loop usually coming from incorrect htaccess configuration. Try to rename your .htaccess file to something else and see if that solve the issue.

If it is so, then you'll need to adjust the rules inside the file.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. lapiz

Thanks for your reply Yuniar, Well actualy I do not have an .htaccess on my server and I already try deleting the PHP.INI file and it solve the problem, any ideas?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. yuniar

That's weird. Is it possible for us to have FTP login to check this further?
    Please send the info to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic