This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

More problems with v3.2.

1. MvdL79

Well I tried to reset the ID numbering of the forms (for which I asked a question first: http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/how-to-reset-the-form-count-number-of-entries?replies=14) by deleting the MySQL database and reinstall it, but now I am getting the very annoying message that I have exceeded the maximum allowed usage of my license!?

I did not, it's still on the same server and domain, however I reinstalled it. This is not allowed?! How do I get this fixed? I do not have a form now which I can use, while I did pay for this. I never had this problem with the old version of Machform!!

On a sidenote; my question, which I posted 3 days ago, still isn't answered: http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-replace-form-field-result-with-text?replies=2

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Sorry for the trouble, most likely the license is being activated twice. I've just reset it.
    You can try entering your license key again, it should be working fine now.

If you have any issue with the license, feel free to contact us and we can reset it.

Sorry for the delay with your other post, I've just replied, we actually just had an unusual long weekend (May 17th was national holiday here).

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. MvdL79

Thanks Yuniar. Message is gone now and is working again properly.
    Okay no worries; I remembered it there was a national holiday in May, however I didn't remember when it was.

I do have a different question; so far I am liking the new Machform. I guess if I upgrade to an unlimited license, I get the cost back from the single upgrade license right?

Also how do things work with the unlimited license? You also get a single serial key which works for multiple installations?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Yes, you will only need to pay the difference. Please contact me directly when you need to upgrade, we'll send you the upgrade link.
    And yes you will receive a new license key that can be used for multiple installations.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. MvdL79

Okay thanks Yuniar, I will contact you next week (or the week after).
    I need to consult with my boss first of course.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic