This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

more users to login

1. HeuF

Hi,

Will there be a possibility to login with more then one user. Say one admin and other users to see de backend without that they can change everything?

greetz and keep up the good work :)

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Ver 3 at the moment is single user - 1 admin. General users (or additional admins) are not possible to add at this stage.

I think Yuniar & team are working on the multi-user features currently, for release in a future version update.

There is the ability for a user to save a form, come back to it later to complete it and submit it (this works only in conjunction with multi-page forms), but they can't retrieve the form data and change it. Saving the form is not the same as submitting it, it just allows a user to half complete the form, save it and then come back to it to properly submit it later. They are provided with a specific URL to their saved (but not submitted) form.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. orware

For version 2 I did some implementation customizations on my end to make LDAP authentication work and also allow other users to create their own forms (it was a pretty simple implementation, but it worked).

I remember sending an email to the guys at Machform to see if they were going to add such features at the time, and when they said no it pretty much forced me to customize the source code to add some of that functionality.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic