This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

multiple choice options driven from entries of another form

1. anujagrawal

I believe this is not currently possible (without custom code that goes against the machform database), but are there any plans to allow "multiple choice" options to be pulled from the entries of another form?

So, e.g. i create a form called Class List - and it just has a single text field which is the name of the class.

Then i create an enrollment form, and one of the elements is the name of the class to enroll in, but i want the list of class choices to be driven off of the entries in Class List.

Is that capability on the roadmap to be built? And if so, what's the timeline around that please? If not, could it be considered please?

Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. anujagrawal

quick bump to see if anyone has thoughts on this... Yunair? :)

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. williamansley

@anujagrawal: There is no point in "bumping" this request for information. Appnitro doesn't seem to be willing to share their Machform roadmap with their user base. The most you can hope for is for Yuniar (or some other member of the Appnitro staff) to say either that they will consider it or that it is on their to-do list. But, considering that I have been waiting for years for something seemingly simple that I have been told is on their to-do list to be implemented, there is no point in holding your breath, even if Appnitro does respond positively.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic