This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Multiple Destination Pages to Skip Pages

1. cbteel

Is it possible to have choose a different destination page for each logic rule to skip a page? For example:

On page 2, if answer is "no", skip to page 4.
    On page 5, if answer is "no", skip to page 7.
    On page 7, if answer is "no", skip to page 9.
    On page 10, if answer is "no", skip to Success page.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. chrisross39

In this case, yes. As each question is on a different page then the LOGIC can be set as you have described, just make sure you select the correct field on which to base your rule.
    If you have several pages that ask for name, I find it easier to distinguish them by making them (P1) Name or (P3) Name.

The difficulty, is when you skip to a page, at the end of which there is no final question. How then to skip to page x.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. hughhubbers

I worked it out...

1. Use the "Enable Rules to Show/Hide Fields" settings to hide the fields on the pages, you want to hide.

2. Use the "Enable Rules to Skip Pages" settings, choose the (last) field on the page, use "Is Not" and leave it BLANK

Then if a User types SOMETHING in the last field on this page, they will then skip to the last page.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. hughhubbers

Sorry further testing shows that this does NOT work....

I am trying to do the same.

The User can select how many pages to "show" from a drop down list.

So, x4 selected only x4 pages show, x3 selected only x3 pages show, and so on.

Help please....

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. hughhubbers

I am managed to work this out...

1. Add a YES/NO field to the bottom of each page (such as "Add an extra Contact")

2. Then enable "Enable Rules to Skip Pages", select the field, and choose "Is" no or yes

Simple as that !

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic