This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Multiple Domains, One Server

1. toppdizzle

I have a dedicated server space that I use to host several domain names. Do I need some special installation tips to do them all? I installed Machform on one domaIn to see how well it performed. Now that I love it, I would like to implement it on my other domains. How do I do that without changing/disturbing my first installation on the same server?

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi,

There are two options to choose:

1) Create separate database for each domain and then install MachForm into each of your domain. This way, each domain would have separate MachForm admin panel.

2) Install MachForm into one of your domain and then embed the resulting forms into your other domains. This way, you only have one MachForm admin panel.

If you choose #1, separate licenses would be required for each domain. Otherwise, if you choose #2, you can use your current license. No need to purchase another license.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. Valda

HI there Yuniar, please can you let me know how you do opption 2 in the above post:-

"2) Install MachForm into one of your domain and then embed the resulting forms into your other domains. This way, you only have one MachForm admin panel."

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. erikandre

Not too difficult at all. This is what you do:

1) Install MachForm and get it fully operational on one site. You should end up with one Admin control panel.

2) Create the forms you would like on this control panel for all of your domains.

3) Once you have all the forms ready to go, then click on "Embed Code" on the form you want to place. The control panel will then supply you with a special code for that particular form that you can easily place on the web page you want it to display on. Copy this code to your clipboard.

4) Open your web editing software and find the location you want your form to appear in. Make sure you find the location in your .html code. From here, simply paste what you have in your clipboard, save the page and upload it to your web server.

5) Viola... you should be good to go with your MachForm from server #1 appearing on your alternate domain. You can repeat steps 3-4 to place the other forms (or the same form) on your other sites.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. yuniar

very well said, erikandre!

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic