This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

multiple login & Joomla

1. talligewi62

I know that there have been a few (OK many) of people asking for multiple login ability for MachForms and that something may indeed be in the works; but I have a different idea. I use MachForms to do all of my forms on my site and I use PHPlist to handle my mass email for the organization. I am now looking at using Joomla on my site and found a Joomla module that allows you to control your PHPList install from inside Joomla (you input the MYSQL info and login info into the module) could this be possible for MachForm? Allowing people who have an account in my Joomla install to run the MachForms install would be great.
    Just an idea.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. darylcrouse

You can also use Jumi component that will allow any PHP, Javascript, HTML code to easily embed as a module, in an article, etc.

www.signlanguageinterpreters.com

You can see a couple of our forms that are embedded in a Joomla site.

Daryl

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. talligewi62

I understand how to get forms to display in Joomla, the point here is to get the admin side into Joomal. Making it so that all I have to do is login to my Joomla admin account and admin my MachForms from inside Joomla (any admin for Joomla could do it then, not just my MachForm admin).

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic