This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Multiple Payment

1. croc

Hello

I want to offer folks the ability to select their type of payment between Stripe and Electronic Bank Transfer. I do not see how I can have both options at the same time without having to have another form or a separate section for payment type. And, if they select etransfer can I come back after the transfer is accepted and finalize the form submission?

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. mystik

I am interested in this also, except the two methods I want to use are PayPal and Stripe on the same form, with the option to switch between the two.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Try the logic section. I haven't done any testing with this. But it seems like you could do something with it.

Regards,

Saghalie
    http://www.kcmhosting.com

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. croc

If I cannot add payment options to the front end of the form how can I configure the logic section?

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. frankzobitz

A payment gateway (Stripe or bank) isn't a logic option that can be chosen because a form can only have one payment gateway. Therefore, if you wanted to give the option of PayPal, Credit Card, etc.. you would need to have two (or three) separate forms to allow the customer to choose their payment option.

For example, to use PayPal, click here. For credit card payment, click here [of course you could use icons instead].

In that example, PayPal would be one form configured with that payment option, and Credit Card would be another form configured with Stripe.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. croc

There does not appear to be any way to keep submissions together because I need 2 forms as a result of two different payment gateways.

Thanks

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic