This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Multiple size forms

1. mehdi101

Some times I need to have simple form, 3 fields, name, email, text comment of 300 char., it must fit into side column width of 250 px. space.
    How can I do that .
    would've been nice if we could select from a list of thee choices for simple, mid, or large forms. .

Best
    Meh

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

When you embed the form into a page/container, the form should automatically adjust the width to fit the container. So there is no special action needed for this.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. mehdi101

Yuniar

Thanks a lot for all those times that You spend to help me.

I removed title, description, field’s names, select the smallest possible options available for txt box and spam protection
    I could get it to 290 x 600. Too large for just simple form with name, email and two lines of input. The spaces for form header, title and descriptions are still there, If I could remove them and position the name and email on one row, Spam protection and submit button on one row also, that would shrink the size significantly, then again I wouldn’t know how.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Is it possible for you to post the URL of the page where you embed the form? I'll check it directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. mehdi101

queens24.com

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic