This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

My forms don't show up on manage_forms.php

1. vmillo

I’m using Machform v3.3. And info.php says I’m using PHP v. 5.3.29.
    When I go to http://www.unitedwalpole.org/admin/machform/manage_forms.php
    I see only two of my forms and not the ones that I need to use. I need form_3 and form_5?. Form_3 is not working. Form_5 I haven’t checked. Can you tell me how to access the management page for these forms?

On form_3, I can fill out the form, but submitting it brings the following message showing an error at the Captcha line.
    “There was a problem with your submission. Errors have been highlighted below.”

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I must say that's quite odd issue. You can fill the form but it can't be seen from the admin panel itself?

Do you have many forms?
    There should be navigation buttons at the bottom of the form manager page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. vmillo

Yes, I have five forms.
    I don't see nav buttons at the bottom of the form manager page. Do you see them? Would they be helpful in finding my lost forms? What can be done? How does this get fixed?

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. vmillo

Help! can you guide me to finding my missing forms? What should I do?

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Can you contact us directly and let us know the login info to your machform panel please?
    We'll check it further.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Markstein

I'm sure Yuniar will get you on your way but wanted to post a thought. First thing I would do is check your embed codes your are using on your website to make sure those forms are being called from where they should be. For example, maybe you have 2 installations of MachForm (1 installation containing your 5 forms and another installation with only 2 forms)....It could be possible you are logging into the wrong admin panel which would explain this behavior.

I know as I have done this in the past where I created a test directory to try out some forms, then forgot about it as time went by and installed MachForm again in a different directory. My forms were still using the embed code from my "test" directory.

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. yuniar

Just a note in case others are getting similar problem. This was due to some PHP configuration, particulary "session.save_path" setting.
    It was being set to incorrect (non existent) folder, hence the issue. Adjusting the "session.save_path" with the correct folder path fixed the issue.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic