This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] need to know more about MachForm

1. Anand

hi,

i really like Machform and wanted to buy it for one of my website i am making with joomla.

i will like to know following things

1. Do i have to keep the machform installed all the time or can i copy the genrated form.html and proceser.php the css etc and put it another folder something like phpformgen you see what i mean? and then uninstall the software from server. i just want to have 2 forms for that website once done i dont need any other form anymore.

2. I am making a website with joomla as i said but multilang i dont know how can i have multilang form from machfrom which will show up as per lang. selection do you have any work out for that?

3. I only want to get the data from form and send it to one address email so dont need any action on database. is it possible?

4. Are you going to provied some machform add ons for open sources like joomla or wordpres in future?

5. how is it secure to use your product?

sorry for my english and you have really made a great product (forgive me if i dont buy it.)

thanks

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi Anand,

1) Yes, you have to keep MachForm installed all the time. Since MachForm is not generating any html/php files, instead all submission are being handled dynamically through a single php processor. So it might differs from some other form processor out there, who generates a single php/html file for each form.

2) I'm afraid there is no automatic multilanguage switching feature yet. Many users have been using MachForm for languages other than English but automatic switching is not supported yet.

3) Yes, this is possible. You can turn off the database functionality and just using the email.

4) I've considered to do this, but at this moment I don't have any specific plan yet.

5) MachForm is built with security in mind since the very first release. I'm trying the best to keep MachForm code as secure as possible.

Thanks!

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.