This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] NEW! Form Themes Gallery

1. yuniar

Hello all,

We've just added a new theme gallery. 24 themes available for MachForm!

Check it out here: http://www.appnitro.com/machform/theme_gallery

To use the theme, simply download the CSS and paste the code into your form CSS.
    If you have any questions or need some help, please post it here.

Enjoy!

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. CMSports

Kinda new to this. so bear with me. trying to change theme. I looked everywhere for the css to be edited. all I see are 2, view & index.. I changed both with the theme downloaded. I'm I missing something here. thanks. can't wait until the next release.. It can only get better.. hehehe.

Dwayne

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. CMSports

Got it.. inside the admin panel.. I guess I would have see that should I have login.. thanks anyhow.. take care

D

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Well done! :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. workbench

the colors are nice but what I'd really like to see is different sizes, so I can have the text and fields be smaller than they are currently, and move things side by side...

you guys are awesome.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. yuniar

It would be great to have such style. I was thinking to set up a repository, so people could submit and share their own customized style.

Regarding side by side fields, check out this post http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-get-fields-on-the-same-line?replies=8

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. workbench

That's good idea, I'm pretty good with CSS so I can usually mess around with it to get the results that I want. However, it would nice to have a premade style sheet that put things like radio buttons side by side, and made the text and fields a little smaller.

As a developer, most of my clients who want large forms like job applications, want them to "appear" as short as possible. Messing around with the CSS, i've been able to reduce the vertical size by %50 or more. It would be nice to have a "compact" style sheet theme that would serve as a starting place to shrink large forms...

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. yuniar

"Compact" theme, hmm this is great idea, I never thought about this before.

I can see your point now. The gallery is indeed the same style but with different colors.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to play around with the styles and upload it when it's done.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.