This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Newbie questions on css, section breaks, emailto, more.

1. vmillo

I'm trying to get used to this environment and make the most of it. Here are a set of questions that have arisen. Thanks for your help on them.

 I would like to edit the form’s css file in Dreamweaver rather than the MachForm app, but I find that if I edit and save the view.css file outside your app, it has no effect. Can you tell me where the actual css file is? (The Edit CSS function in you’re app jumps around for some reason)
     Are the unedited css files for all the forms the same?
     Is it possible to have different font size and color for two different Section Breaks?
     How do I submit the form to 2 different (or multiple) email addresses?
     Can I insert an image into a textarea? How?
     What is the file name of the main php file that creates the form?

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi vmillo,

1) Each form has its own view.css file. Simply go to "machform/data/form_X/css" folder (change X with your form id number) to get the correct view.css file.

2) Yes, the default CSS files for all forms are the same. They are being copied from the main view.css file under your machform folder.

3) Yes this is possible. You only need to view the HTML source of your form and get the ids for both section breaks. Let say you have two section break with these id: li_2 and li_3

Then to apply different colors, you can use this code:

#li_2.section_break{
      color: red;
    }
    #li_3.section_break{
      color: blue;
    }

4) I don't think it's possible to insert image to textarea.

5) The main file which generate the form is "includes/view-functions.php" file.
    You'll find it under display_form() function.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic