This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Notification loader image fails to load (despite image src being valid)

1. ironsoup

Yuniar & co.,

This may or may not be happening to others but I noticed something funny on my Machforms V4 install. Basically, any page that has a save button and upon click shows the "loader_small_grey.gif" loader alongside the button displays a broken image instead prior to the submit action.

Went ahead and tested the commenting out of the actual ".submit()" call of that button / click handler and the loader image shows up correctly!

Thus, I suspect that the hitting save / form submit is happening so fast that the network activity of leaving this page to view the confirmation page is disrupting the display of the loader image, giving the appearance of a broken image src (when in fact the image does exist and would display under different/slower loading circumstances).

Anyways, not a huge issue but just FYI in terms of what I'm experiencing.

-Mike

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. ironsoup

Quick additional note. It appears that after commenting out the "submit()" call and letting the loader image show correctly one time, now with the submit() call uncommented the loader is displaying correctly across the board.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic