This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Notifications with BCC (How to use field variable names for BCC email addresses)

1. dahrius1

I have a client who wants more than one email from the form submission to receive the form submission confirmation email. However, after upgrading I see that the "BCC" only allows actual email names. Is there any way to get the form information to be sent as a confirmation to more than one email that was entered into the form. For example, if there was a "representative email" on a form but there was also a "representative email2" field, how can I get the form submissions to go to both of them.
    Thanks in advance,
    -Clint

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. williamansley

Notification emails are intended to go out to a list of known, fixed email addresses. You can use email logic (click on "Logic" in the big tab instead of "Notifications" and check "Enable Rules to Send Notification Emails"). This will allow you to send emails to any addresses entered into the form, but you cannot send them as Bcc's. However, the emails are sent individually to each address, so the recipients won't know who else also got the notification email. You will just have to create an appropriate rule to send the email, for example, that the email field in question has content.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic