This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

One installation and multiple forms on different websites

1. pddltd

Hi,
    I would like to have just one source code installation and run the forms on many websites. All these websites are hosted on same server so these multiple forms will still be able to access the database.

This will avoid installing same code over and over again and going through the pain of creating forms, theme etc.

Tx

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Yes, you need to install Machform once, on one website, then create the forms, then use the embed code to copy into any other web page or website you require the form(s) on. See the documentation here: http://www.appnitro.com/doc-form-code

If this is not what you're asking about, please be more specific.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Giorgio

Hi

As far as I know all the forms must be placed in the same domain of your Machform installation otherwise some functionality (e.g. captcha) won't work correctly. Maybe Yuniar can confirm this......

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. pddltd

Tx all for reply,
    AMurray - yes I understood that part but as Giorgio mentioned I'm not sure if all the functionality will work or not. So I wanted a confirmation.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

If you simply link to the forms, all the functionality should be working just fine. However, if you are embedding the forms (using javascript, iframe or php code) I'm afraid some of your forms functionality won't work under recent versions of Safari.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic