This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Order form with item list and quantity input

1. wilcofarmers

Has anyone built an order form that lists items and then allows quantity input to the right of the listed item? I need to do this with about a 30 item order sheet. Help?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You can create two columns for your form, using this method:
    http://www.appnitro.com/doc-field-alignment

The first column for the list and the second for the quantity.
    However, if you are using the PayPal functionality, I'm afraid MachForm won't be able to calculate the quantity.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. charlesnqd

I am not seeing in the url above how the qty column would tie with the desripton column to calculate a total for that line. Further, we don;t use paypal so how do you total the form?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. trudyschwartz

I've just run into this problem too. Need Quantity and calculation of pricing. Anyone figured out a way to do this?

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. waynenelson

I would like this function also.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. ngweb

Hi, just started using Machform, and it is a great product apart from (the lack of) this feature - and nearly a dealbreaker. Please add price * quantity functionality, or a workaround to implement it.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. he4gaveme

I am looking for this option right now. I have a form to create for ticket reservations that need qty * price of ticket to get the total of all price ranges of the tickets. The form only operates on one selection so I can only create a dropdown for 1 ticket, 2 tickets, 3 tickets, etc. but how many do I know is the max to buy? Lots of work....

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic