This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Overview of the function of every file

1. BramNL

Hi,

I'm trying to build some customized functionality into MachForm 2, but I'm having a hard time tracing it's paths and finding the files I will need to edit.

Is there an overview of documentation available that tells what file does what and how it is being addressed (and when)?

That would make it a lot easier for me to not mess things up and to do it as clean as possible :-)

Thanks in advance!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I'm afraid there is no such kind of documentation. Sorry. You will need to dig into the files. All code/functions have complete comments there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. BramNL

Yeah I have found a lot already. I was affraid a lot of files were involved saving the form, but that seems to be only 'save.php' and 'delete_element.php' and 'delete_element_option.php'. So that's doable.

Also I have managed to implement the Joomla Authentication into check-session.php: If you are logged in as an Joomla Administrator, you have access to the Machform Administration. This way it's multi-user :-)

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. BramNL

One thing I still need to find out is how to pre-load field values and assign them to a specific Joomla User ID. I have already modified the save-form-procedure to add an extra field to the database containing the joomla user_id, but now I have to fill and query it :)

[ Sorry for the double-post! ]

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic