This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Page Titles

1. croc

I have a form with 4 pages. At the top of the form it shows the four pages bit one page is titled "Untitled Page". I cannot seem to be able to edit that title. When I click to the right of the title the form properties box shows only 1 page under the Page Titles section. In other forms I have seen all pages listed and editable.

Thanks for your assistance.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi,

You should able to change the page navigation title ? From your description, it might be you select the form title instead of page navigation header ?

MachForm Support

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. croc

I click on the page box at the top of the screen and see 2 page links. On the right side the forms properties field on top. It shows Pagination Header Style and Page Titles. I have 4 pages and it shows only one under Page Titles

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. williamansley

It sounds as if you may have a problem with this particular form. Try to duplicate it and see if the copy works as expected. If not, it would be helpful if you could upload a screen capture somewhere and post a link to it, so we can see exactly what you are seeing.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. croc

Thanks for the assistance. I created a copy of the form but had the same issue. Follow this link to see the issue.

www.canadianconvention.com/temp

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. redityo

Did you use any HTML tag on pagination header ?
    Or you can send me detail info of your machform to customer.service[at]appnitro.com

we need to check this further.

MachForm Support

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. toddbuchanan

I have been having the similar problem...I can get any area to respond to change the navigation page title...I get the tool tip that says clikc here to edit but nothing happens (on mac osx 10.8.2 using Chrome, Firefox or Safari) and nothing in the form properties either...I have tried duplicating and no changes...here is a link to a screen shot: http://www.toddbuchanan.com/tb1/Machform_PageTitle1.jpg

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. yuniar

Try to reupload the original "includes/view-functions.php" file from the machform package.
    If that doesn't fix it. Can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform please?

We'll check it directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic