This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Password in a Text field

1. Juan

Thank u very much for V3.4 working and fantastic. God job.
    Exploring all possibilities.

I have a form with a conditional rule people can choice between attendee and organization.

If click as attendee, data for payment will be shown as mandatory but if click as organization shows a text field for a password and payment data will hide.

I will only have one password for all organization and should be "admin" I wonder if it´s possible to configure any post-funtions, so If the password is not "admin" the form can not be sent and an error message appears.

Thank you very much for an amazing work

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I suggest to simply set a default for your password field and then hide the field by applying the "hidden" Custom CSS class into the field. So that the field won't be displayed at all and your users won't change it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Juan

Hi yuniar thx for your reply but this is not what i want,
    what I want is set a password and if it is not the right one the client can not submit the form. I dont know if this is possible
    thank you

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. williamansley

@Juan: This may not be what you want either, but you can password protect the form so that no one can see it unless the know the password. You can activate this under the form properties tab when editing the form. Click on "show more options" then check "Turn on password protection" under "Protection & Limit".

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Juan

Thank you for the reply

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic