This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Password Protecting a Form Allowing Downloads

1. claycelestino

I know we can password protect a form allowing users to uploads files. Now, how do I password protect a form that allows clients to fill up a form and (at the same screen/form) download files? I don't want to simply add links to those files on a different page - I want to have them "password protected" along with the form? Is it possible to be done?

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi..

Where do you want to display your download link ? in success page ?

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. claycelestino

I'd like to have the form and right below, the download links. The access to this form would be protected by a password.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. redityo

Why don't you turn on "password protection" on machform? You can set it by checking "Turn On Password Protection" option in

Form Manager-> Edit form -> Form properties

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. claycelestino

I actually need to put the links in the body of the form - so that the download links will only be accessible through a password. i'm intending to turn on "password protection" but I need your help explaining how/where in the script I can place my download links.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Hello clay,

To insert download links into your form, you can simply use "Section Break" and put your HTML tags for your links there.

Your links will only be accessible through a password, same as your other form fields.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. conceive

Is there a way to track the links that are created in the form this way?

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. conceive

[I see this was posted in MF 2.0 forum - we're on 3.4 and 3.5 now]

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic