This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Paypal Forms

1. pharill

I really really like the look and function of this application. I really really think it needs to venture toward the Paypal Calculations though. For anyone looking for something that does that, there are alot of companies out there that provide these forms but as a monthly service(only bad part). I just recently parted ways with FormSite.com and it was for NOTHING AT ALL bad. Their software is great, I just needed to cut some loses and they were the one I cut. Plus I'd rather have a solution like this where I can install it on my server and make as MANY forms as I want to. With those monthly services, they have the nerve to apply limitations to your form counts; HECK! even the fields that make up a form! Bummer! But to the Appnitro crew, Love what your doing, but please hear our Cry for Paypal integration.

This has been a Real Service Announcement.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You are not alone, I received tons of requests for PayPal integration. So this feature is a must for next improvement.

We're currently busy working on multi-user version of MachForm. After this one is done, PayPal should be our next big priority.

Thanks for the push!

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. pharill

Your welcome. thanks for the software. lol, its great, and thats pretty much the ONLY thing I found missing, but there's NOTHING AT ALL wrong with whats available to us now. Just wanted to make that clear, I wasnt complaining, just suggesting.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. rafavalles

Second Motion.

I have a question, do you offer updates and how often you do it, and upgrades how much will cost??

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic