This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] PayPal integration.

1. jhardingharrisburgacademyorg

I just installed MachForm and it seems like a great product so far. One thing I was hoping to be able to do would be send people that have responded to a form that involves some kind of money to paypal. Has anyone achieved this or is this a feature that might be considered for the future?
    Thanks

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi,

At this moment, MachForm doesn't have any built-in support for any payment processing, such as PayPal. I've planned this feature to be implemented, but I'm not really sure for which version yet. Since there are lot of other features I would like to implement first.

However, I've seen other user using MachForm to redirect people to PayPal cart after form submission. It won't be perfect, but at least you can send them to PayPal page after the form successfully submitted.

Thanks

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. jhardingharrisburgacademyorg

Thanks for the info, do you know of any examples I could look at to see how they are redirecting to PayPal?

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Basically, you just need to redirect the form submission to a paypal cart page, so user can continue to pay.

I'm really sorry I couldn't give you the link to one of our customer which done this. Testing his live form wouldn't be a great idea I suppose. I hope you understand.

However, have you ever heard e-junkie before? It's a service to accept paypal payment easily.

Try to take a look at the links here:
    http://www.e-junkie.com/ej/demo.php

For example, one of the 'Buy Now' button is a redirect to paypal page:
    https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?i=1&c=single&cl=37

So, you can just simply put that URL into your form redirect. After your form submitted, your user will be redirected to paypal immediately.

Hope that helps.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.