This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

PayPal Payments Pro

1. jsalari

Is there a way that i can have the payments processed on the form using PayPal Payments Pro by editing some of PHP pages? We would like to move away from using the page redirect, by having the payment processed on the form when the user submits the form. Please let me know if this is possible and what files i would need to edit. Or can someone do this for us? Thanks in advance.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. bobrobertson

... AND any chance of a wider selection of currencies? Poor old New Zealand, whilst at the bottom of the world, is not an insignificant country! Are you able to add NZ$?

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. yuniar

PayPal Payment Pro is already on our todo list and we're looking forward to have this.

bob - sorry about the currencies. we missed lot of countries indeed. We'll tackle this once we start working on adding more payment processors support.

At this moment, you can manually insert the code to add NZ$, check this post:
    http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/changing-the-paypal-currency-to-nz?replies=2#post-16083

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. jsalari

Is there no way for us to add the Payment Pro manually? while you are working on getting the integration completed?

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

There is, but it won't be quite simple as modifying one file or so. If you are familiar with PHP programming, you can dig into "includes/post-functions.php" file and look into the "process_form()" function. The code to hook into PayPal Payments Pro is basically need to be implemented there.

I'm afraid I don't have the code for this yet, so you will need to hire a programmer to add the code.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. christianorfali

Hi Yuniar,

Great app and great code guys. Just downloaded it yesterday and guess what, I'm on it since.
    Regarding Paypal Payment Pro, any time estimate for that? I really need the same thing.

Keep the great work and thank you
    Christian

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. yuniar

Hi Christian --- Sorry! I don't have any ETA on this yet.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic