This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

PHP Error: Service unavailable

1. kwaluga

I've bought Mach Forms about 1 week ago and I'm amazed how easy it is to build forms with validation and flawlessly integrate them into existing sites.

However, after installing the package on our web I created the "mostwanted" form in some minutes - the integration into the site took some minutes longer ;-) but I could work it out finally.
    At the end I have 3 issues which I will address in different posts to keep it structured a bit.
    The main problem I have is a "Service unavailable" error after uploading the page with the form to the web. This is quite confusing because the (local) preview works without a problem in my html editor, the iframe loads the form from the web and everything is fine.
    I have PHP 4.4.8 installed at the hosting provider, other PHP-applications are running with this version since months.
    Are there any suggestions concerning this error?

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hmm.. that's weird. "Service unavailable" doesn't seem to be PHP error.
    Try to check the permission of your machform folder and all files under that folder.

Generally, all folders and files should have 755 permission (CHMOD 755).

If you still having difficulty with this, please send me your FTP login info.
    I'll check it directly.

Mail to: yuniar [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. kwaluga

Hi yuniar,

thx for the quick reply...I've wrongly "suspected" MachForm to be the guilty one, finally it was a stupid mistake caused by myself (uppercase on a linux web server).
    The form is now running fine, I'm completely happy with it - thanks again for this great product!

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Sounds great :-)

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic