This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

PHP errors - File Upload.

1. Steve1951

Periodically I notice this error message in my logs. I receive no other error messages. It happens every week or so. Everything seems to operate OK otherwise. I do not have File Upload enabled for any of my forms.

/home3/removed/public_html/sample.org/machform/error_log:
    [29-Oct-2012 13:25:37] PHP Warning: file(./data/form_0/files/listfile_.php) [<a href='function.file'>function.file</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/removed/public_html/sample.org/machform/delete_file_upload.php on line 123
    [29-Oct-2012 13:25:37] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/removed/public_html/sample.org/machform/delete_file_upload.php on line 125
    [29-Oct-2012 13:25:37] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(./data/form_0/files/listfile_.php) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/removed/public_html/sample.org/machform/delete_file_upload.php on line 137

Machform Version: 3.3
    PHP version: 5.2.17
    Apache Version: 2.2.23

I have removed (changed) my account name and domain name in the error message.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

That error message is coming from "delete_file_upload.php" file. Most likely, some search engine bot found the link and tried to index/open it periodically.

It won't do any harm, because the bot doesn't have valid token to delete any file. However, the script shouldn't be that verbose and display all those error messages either. It should simply respond with this message (without any error logging to the PHP log file):

{"status":"error"}

I have updated the code within that file with some extra checking to avoid those messages. Please contact us directly and I'll send you the updated file. Thank you for reporting this. This will be included as part of v3.4 update.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic