This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Promo Code

1. jlking98

I am interested in adding a field for a promo code to one of my forms. If a promo code is entered and the form is submitted then they would be directed to a different page with special pricing. If no code is entered then it would direct people to the original destination.

I am sure this can be accomplished with an if/then statement I am just unsure how. Can anyone provide some advice regarding this?

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. jlking98

Maybe instead of Promo Code I should say Coupon Code. Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Yes, you can do it like this:
    http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/conditional-redirect-url?replies=10

in the above sample, it uses checkbox field. It's the same thing as any other field, just make sure you are using the correct id.

If you are having difficulty, please contact us directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. jlking98

Worked perfect thank you!

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. jackjones367

Has anyone given any thought to allowing the users to enter a coupon code into the 'text' box, then machform can compare the text to any entry in the database and if it matches, apply a code at checkout? I am particularly interested in getting this going.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. davidhigginsonprofitfromtrai

Am I able to add a coupon code that applies a 10% discount prior to redirection to Paypal?

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic