This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] Purchased Licence (5)

1. mindquest

Hi I just purchased a 5 user license - however I am not sure this will work:
    1. I need to create and manage forms for 5 different sites (Where should it be installed)
    2. Can we re brand the control panel or are other users allowed in this area? Currently we only need the specific URL submissions to be sent via email and not posted in 4 of these URLs.
    3. I set up the mechform in a site created a DB. However, we already have an includes folder and a new one on the base of the site would overwrite the existing one. So we just uploaded the mechform folder and put all in it - but we can pull up the install.php page i.e. http://www.TheDomainName.com/mechform/installer.php

Any help ASAP would be appreciated.

m.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hello,

I've just replied back to your email.

1) You could install it on each site OR install it on 1 site and share the resulting form with the other websites.

2) At this moment, the control panel only capable to handle 1 admin user. Multiple users is not supported yet. You are allowed to modify the control panel themes/logo or any other modification, as long as you keep our copyright notice intact (at the bottom of the page).

3) Let's move this into email, so I could assist you more thorough.

Thanks

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. mindquest

ok, as there are control panel issues I don't understand being I only have one account and have 5 licenses.

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.