This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Questions with Stripe Payment Form

1. timmer

I successfully setup a Stripe account and payment form but have a couple of questions.

Can my user form and stripe payment form be integrated into one form or is it necessary they enter data on the first form and then they are required to press the submit button to continue on to the payment form?

If they have to fill out the data on the first firm, can the submit button be changed to something like "Press to enter payment info"?

I have the user entering their email address on the first form yet they are not being emailed when a transaction is complete. Am I missing an option in Machform to email them upon successful payment?

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

The data from the form pages currently can't be passed into the Stripe's payment page. So if your form page already collect Billing/Shipping Address, I suggest to disable this option from your payment page. This way the user won't need to enter it twice.

You can change the submit button text. Simply edit the theme of your form and change it there.
    Or if you are using multipage form, you can change the text from the form builder itself.

To send the email to your user, make sure to enable "Send Confirmation Email to User" on your email setting page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic