This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Really "Easy Translation" ?

1. Mastermagus

Hi,
    Sorry for my bad english

I bought your MachForm Version 2 and you tell that we can easyly translate the form but there is a lot of informations that we cannot translate easily in admin

Mainly , he lacks of a lot of words use in the admin, we found it into the PHP file and not in the language file !
    like : line 484 in manage_form.php -> Today's Entries:
    this is also a translation to make.

So I must modify a lot of files to translate your solution, because the webmaster uses also a native language

Easy translation is only for form , you need to prepare the translation of the admin !

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. MvdL79

You managed to install it, didn't you (English installation)?
    So why should you need an different language for the Admin control panel?

:S

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. deaddingo

The Person he is building the site for may not be able to understand English.

I have no idea if it is possible or not, but I am sure there would be lots of users all over the world using this. Perhaps they could post language translations for all the text in the admin area (from English to their own language).

Just a thought.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Mastermagus -- sorry for the confusion. Easy translation was intended for the form only, not the admin section.

Although, I agree that it would be a great idea to translate admin section too.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. Mastermagus

I found a mistake in file save.php line 42 :
    $comment_desc['radio'] = 'Multiple Choixe'; -> $comment_desc['radio'] = 'Multiple Choice';

Thanks for your replies

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic