This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Redirect to Phase II of application when submitted from Phase I

1. tsoheili

I have a very long application that I would like to make into two short 'phases'. The first one will take the name and email and some other important information and when submitted I want it to then forward to the second application to complete.

It might be a good idea to be able to pass the first phase information to the second phase just in case if that helps at all.

This is currently behind a firewall until the entire site goes live but it cant go live until this application is completed.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. tsoheili

Never mind... I found the redirect option... My mistake...

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. unie

maybe you can help me i have the form but how do i get the sunission too sho up on another page if possible

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. tsoheili

I am trying to figure that part out at this point as well. All I have been able to get is the first form to just redirect to the second form on submission. If you figure it out, let me know too. :)

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. tsoheili

My second form has all the same info as the first form but also contains the remainder of the entire applicataion, so passing the fields from the first form will fill in almost half of the fields from the second form which will save the applicant all of that time and save the administration the time it would ahve taken to find the 1-to-1 from both applications.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic