This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Remove css link and form title

1. freeze2

Hi there,

I'm in the process of creating some global forms (integrated) for our website and want to remove both the css link for the form as well as the title of the form. What I have done is the following:

in view-functions.php I deleted the following:

if(empty($edit_id)){
    			$css_markup = "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"{$machform_path}{$css_dir}view.css\" media=\"all\" />";
    		}else{
    			$css_markup = "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"edit_entry.css\" media=\"all\" />";
    		}

<h1><a>{$form->name}</a></h1>

{$form_desc_div}

All appears to be functioning correctly, but would like to know if this will cause any problems.

Thanks very much!

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. redityo

It would not cause any problems, but for these code :

if(empty($edit_id)){
    	$css_markup = "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"{$machform_path}{$css_dir}view.css\" media=\"all\" />";
    }else{
    	$css_markup = "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"edit_entry.css\" media=\"all\" />";
    }

If you remove all of them, you will loose the css style when edit the entry also. I suggest to make a comment for CSS code on the form only, for example :

if(empty($edit_id)){
    	//$css_markup = "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"{$machform_path}{$css_dir}view.css\" media=\"all\" />";
    }else{
    }

MachForm Support

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. freeze2

Thanks for your help...I will do that.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic