This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Removing Logo and MachForm

1. coonsie

Hi. Just purchased MachForm a couple of days ago and am trying to set up some forms for the new site we are launching on June 11th.

I was hoping that someone could tell me how to remove the Appnitro logo and the "MachForm" text from the top of my forms. I don't mind the "Powered by" line at the bottom (which I read how to remove in another post here) but this header really ruins the branding of our site.

As well, I have probably overlooked it somehow, but I don't see any templates in my CP. How do I change the forms appearance without changing all of the CSS. I was sure I saw templates in the demo? Must just be a bad oversight on my part!

BTW...Thank You again Yuniar for the incredible service and helping me to clear up the installation problem with my database. Customer Service like this, combined with what seems so far to be an outstanding product, is definitely a recipe for much future success. I know I will refer anyone I know who is looking for this type of functionality on their website to you, without hesitation.

Regards,

James

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi James,

To remove the logo, search for this code in your CSS:

#main_body h1
    {
    	background-color:#dedede;
    	margin:0;
    	min-height:0;
    	padding:0;
    	text-decoration:none;
    	text-indent:-8000px;
    	background-image: url('../../../images/machform.gif');
    	background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

simply change or remove that background-image property.

Regarding the templates, you can see them here:
    http://www.appnitro.com/machform/theme_gallery

You can download the CSS for each template and use it for your form.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic