This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Reporting

1. teamwebb2008

Sorry to be so worrisome today, but I am working on a deadline and trying to get caught up. I have several people in our organization that will need to pull different reports. Is there a way I can set up an auto email to these people (as I found MachForm is a single user based application) so they can generate the reports they need? Either via Excel or CSV format. Strange enough there are some people who don't use Microsoft, go figure!!

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Do you mean you would like to send your form submission to multiple email addresses?
    If so, simply put multiple email addresses from your admin panel, separate them with commas.

Example: user1@example.com, user2@example.com, user3@example.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. teamwebb2008

Actually, if someone would need to know how many people signed up on a certain day, is there a way I could give them access to pull reports?

Also, I got an email today that only showed Powered by MachForm and no data from the person who filled out the form. I went back and added the elements in the contents form, is there a way to resend the forms?

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. yuniar

I'm afraid there is no such reporting feature within MachForm.

If you only received a blank email, most likely there is someone submitting empty form.
    If you don't want this to be happened, make sure to set one of your field to be "required".

To resend the form data, simply view an entry and then click the "Email" link on the top right corner. This would allow you to resend the form data.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. teamwebb2008

Excellent. Thank, the email works just fine for me. Went back and added the {element_1}, etc. in the email contents and it works fine. Can I make something such as {element_1} - Name

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Yes, you can do that. The most important thing is the one inside those curly brackets.
    They all should contain something like element_1, element_2, element_3, etc.

There is no other words allowed inside the curly brackets.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. teamwebb2008

Thank you worked wonderfully.

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic