This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Resume page with SSL

1. csamuel69

When a users saves for later they are presented with a link that is not in my normal sites iframe...just the generic form.

I need to add some script to the header and body of the resume page (since it is not in the iframe of my site) so I can add the SSL badge to the page.

Any idea what file needs to edited to add the script information?

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You can modify the "includes/view-functions.php" file. Search around line 5025 and you'll find the HTML tags of the form there.
    I suppose you can insert your code between the head tag.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. csamuel69

That worked out perfectly now I don't have to put it on every form. All forms will have the SSL badge by default. Thanks again.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. csamuel69

Hello again. Sorry to dig this back up and I have to say the above worked however if the form is set to "review your entry" it does not show.

I think I see where to edit the header/footer of the review page but would like to check with you about the file and lines where I need to add it just in case.
    Thank you in advance.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Ah...yes, if you are using "form review", you'll also need to modify around line 6247 as well.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. csamuel69

Nice...again some of the best product support that I have had from a vendor. Yuniar and team is spot on and always helpful. I know I could have put the Comodo SSL badge on my pages however I wanted a way to place it on every registration form that I have without having to think about it as I force SSL on every form submitted.

Again thanks and all the best.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic