This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Save Form and Login Area

1. churnd

Hi -

I've been researching this software, and I would love to find a way to incorporate it into our website. We have a proposal submission area in which users can register, login, submit a proposal via a form, save their work to complete later, and complete the submission. This form is based on PHP and stores the info in a MYSQL database. The problem is, the form uses some weird AJAX and JavaScript which I don't understand, and is very buggy and I do not have the expertise to work out the bugs. The developer no longer works for us. So my question is, would it be possible to get MachForm to do this? I have very limited PHP experience. I can do some modifications, but not much. Fully customized scripts are probably out of the question. We would gladly pay for this functionality. If it's not possible using MachForms, but you know of a different way, please share!

Thanks,

Chris

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hello Chris,

I'm afraid MachForm would only solve some parts of your problem, not entirely.
    MachForm could handle your form submission, however there is no membership option where users could register, login and resume their submission.

I'm not sure if there is a ready made application which could do this without any further customization, sorry. Perhaps a complete CMS like Drupal or Joomla could do this.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic