This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Save/resume errors, resume form defaults back to page 1 (required fields)

1. mercedeslorusso

I received the following error when performing a save and resume on a multi page form:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/85/13022985/html/machform/includes/post-functions.php on line 2742
    SQL: [88] INSERT INTO <code>ap_form_14642</code>(<code></code>) SELECT <code></code> from <code>ap_form_14642_review</code> WHERE session_id=? Params: 1 Key: Position #0: paramno=0 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Query Failed: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column '' in 'field list'

The email with the resume link was sent however. But upon resuming the form, it brought me back to page 1. It's worth mentioning Page 1 is the only place where some of the fields are marked as required.

I have tried it several times, and while I do not receive the PHP error each time, I always get brought back to page 1. It's also worth mentioning that this is a copied form.

**Edit to add** the resume link, while bringing me back to page 1, does retain the information populated up to the save point. But it's going to be really annoying for end users that think they will have to re-do all answers from page 1 on an 8 page form.
    Any ideas?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

At this moment, the resume link will always bring you to page 1. This is not a bug but a limited functionality of machform.
    We're looking forward to improve this, so that you could resume to the same page as where you left it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic