This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Send Confirmation Email to more then one User

1. jacobr

Send Notification Emails to My Inbox can send emails to more then one person, just enter multiple email addresses. Simply separate them with commas in Send Notification Emails to My Inbox. That is OK !

But what about sending confirmation email to more then one user?
    How to do this?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I'm afraid you can only send confirmation email to one user only.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. jacobr

No way around?
    Maybe you could construct a Cc or Bcc field which could be added to the form?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. onedegree

I'm in agreement with jacobr.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. businessschool

I know this is a pretty old post, but was wondering if there has been any movement on including a CC and BCC field in the form component for ALL of the email options? My use case scenario is the following, I MUST have a BCC field, work arounds basically won't work :=]

I am using SugarCRM and integrating MachForms. Data from the forms is POSTed to a PHP script/s that integrate that data with SugarCRM contact records. Part of the PHP script generates emails and archives those emails to the contact record. SugarCRM have a function that allows you to BCC ANY email to a unique email address. That email will be archived to the contact in Sugar that owns the To address in the email... hence my requirement for a BCC field

Any assistance with this functionality would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your time and patience

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Sorry it took so long for this. BCC is coming into v4.6. We plan to release it early next month. Hang on!

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic