This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Send email to (Administrator) after Deleting Entire

1. sndfx69

Hello All,

Is their away to send an email to the (Administrator) after/before Deleting an entire, I want the full entire to be sent to the Administrator for control purpose.

This could be a new feature in the script where the Administrator has to approve the deletion of any entire.

I'm sorry for thinking out loud; I just love this script and want it to have all the feature in the world :)

Good Day All.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. williamansley

Assuming "entire" above is a typo for "entry", I would like to see this feature as well, as an option in Machform. This ties in with a request I made a while ago, which never got a reply from anyone from Appnitro:

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/feature-request-send-email-on-new-formchange-to-form?replies=2

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. sndfx69

Yes it's a typo error, I meant entry.

This would be a great feature, and here are some ideas to implement it:

The feature would be great if you only had couple of entries; but thinking it over it could not be a great idea, imagine if you had 500+ entries and the user deleted it, BAMMMM 500+ emails to your inbox.

* So here is how I would do it to resolve the problem:

Allow the user to delete any entry but It should be approved by the Admin. before the final deletion.
    IF the Admin approves it then it's deleted; IF the Admin. rejects it's back to the list.

The admin simply can select all entries to delete or reject entries

Note: The admin dose not have to be notified via email; it should show on his admin screen that their is deleted entries for him to review.

:)

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. williamansley

Yes, I also would very much like to see some sort of "approval workflow" added to Machform, not only for deleting/editing entries, but also for editing/deleting forms. But I doubt this will be added any time soon.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic