This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Send message to Sendblaster?

1. tania

Hi -

It appears that you have figured out how to integrate with Aweber software. We use Sendblaster for our email "blasts". I don't really understand how PHP works - but is there a way after a person submits a form (built in Machform) that requests their email address - to be updated in a Sendblaster email list?

Let me know what information you need if you are not familiar with SendBlaster.

Thank you!

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. yuniar

This should be possible. Can you let us know a sample code of your SendBlaster signup form?

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. tania

This is why I don't understand what to do. To subscribe to a list an email has to be sent from the email submitted in the form. For example: Sign up

I tried a test to have an email be sent through the email portal of machform, but it needs to be the only recipient in order to work. How can I have machfrom send a copy to me and then the subscription email?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Ah.. I see. So if you set one email address on your email setting it work just fine?

If this is the case, try to modify your "includes/helper-functions.php" file, search around line 475 - 491 for this code:

$has_email = false;
    foreach ($email_address as $email){
    	$email = trim($email);
    	if(!empty($email)){
    		$mail->AddAddress($email);
    		$has_email = true;
    	}
    }

if($has_email){
    	$send_status = $mail->Send();
       	$mail->ClearAddresses();

if($send_status !== true){
    	     echo "Error sending email: ".$mail->ErrorInfo;
       	}
    }

replace it with this one:

$has_email = false;
    foreach ($email_address as $email){
    	$email = trim($email);
    	if(!empty($email)){
    		$mail->AddAddress($email);
    		$has_email = true;

$send_status = $mail->Send();
       	        $mail->ClearAddresses();
    	}
    }

You can now put two email address into your MachForm email setting and then test it again.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. debra

I created a machform using the email for my newsletter. Then when I use my sendblaster program, I manually update the email list for subscriptions and unsubscriptions. Been working for me. The subject field must be subscribe.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic