This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] Sends Leads as ADF format for CRM systems

1. xstortionist

Is there a way to send the leads in a ADF (Auto-Lead Data Format) to integrate with our CRM system?

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I'm not familiar with Auto-Lead Data Format, however, you can send the data from your form to another system using the method posted here:

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/aweber-integration?replies=13

I think you'll need to construct the data to ADF first before passing it over.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. xstortionist

Yuniar,

ADF format is basically just XML. We need to have the leads be sent ADF / XML format so they will automatically be inputted into our CRM (customer relationship management) System.

The post you've added isn't what I was asking.

Thanks!

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. yuniar

"We need to have the leads be sent ADF / XML format" <= what do you mean by sent? through email?

The above post describe the method to post to ANY form or URL (using GET or POST is possible), but the format is not in XML.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. jamori

basically, I think the person, like me needs to send the data from the form entry to an email in xml format. If somebody fills out a form (created with your software)from a website, can we choose to send it to an email address in XML format instead of plain text?

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. samerbazzi

get the data, send it to another script, format it in to XML and than send it anywhere you want, I made this work, let me know if you need help.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.