This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

sent a to specific email

1. mehdi

how do i sent the email to that specific agent selected city without setting the form processor for each city .
    example
    real estate site has 52 state and 1000's of cites and thousand of real estate agents each have and email .
    now the client select the state to link take client to that state which there is a list of cites and a form which have a filed
    " move in city ".
    what should i do to make the processor sent the form to specific email's . by using Move in city " field . with out uploading the processor 1000, time. if you like to take look of it please
    go to torentapartment.com

Best
    Mehdi

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi,

You able to send the mail notification based on selected option, to do this you should use dropdown/check box/radio button.
    For your form, you need to define the cities on your form with a drop down, then you can see this page to set the dynamic email on your form

http://www.appnitro.com/doc-dynamic-email

Perhaps you can create form for each state and define the cities in there.

MachForm Support

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. mehdi101

Thanks redityo
    I made 50 forms for 50 states with drop down list of cities for each state. based on form set up each state has one email that the content of the form will be send to. now each state has 50 cities , how can i sent each selected city to 5 agent in that city only without making form for each city .
    you can check it out in torentapartment.com and advise .
    Best
    Mehdi

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. mehdi101

Hi folks
    any body any thing about subject,

Mehdi

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. DaveVoss

I filled out your form and selected Carlsbad, CA as my citiy. Are you asking how to send the form data to more than one person for each city? It seems so, but the instructions at redityo's link above already tell you how to do that. So I'm confused what it is you want. Feel free to email me at dev@vosses.us or post here.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. mehdi101

Hi Dave

I have done what I thought redityo want me to do bu,t perhaps i am missing something. i did this for alabama state but it is not working , it even do not send to the email that i set in admin section of alabama form .

here is my custom_hooks.php

global $mf_hook_emails;
    $mf_hook_emails[11715]['element_id'] = 4;

$mf_hook_emails[11715]['Alabaster'] = 'mehdi@torentapartment.com';
    $mf_hook_emails[11715]['Albertville'] = 'info@torentapartment.com';
    $mf_hook_emails[11715]['Alexander City'] = 'mehdi@togetdomain.com';

not working

also have question how dose the program knows what option value .
    we have form id , we have element id for drop down but we do not have the option value for cities how program knows what city .

Best Mehdi

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. DaveVoss

Looks good to me. I think we'd better let programmers reply.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. mehdi101

Thanks Dave for all your good will .
    I do not see what is the problem, and i do not want to make 3000 forms,
    any idea any buddy

thanks so much
    Mehdi

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. DaveVoss

Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either and I think I followed the instructions to the letter. Contact yuniar/redityo at http://www.appnitro.com/contact and ask for their help.

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. mehdi101

Dave thanks for your support , i am sure that now this has become an issue and i have no doubt the the master will solve the problem

best
    Meh

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. conceive

Was this answered?
    \

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic