This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Session expires

1. loccom

Hi

I am getting the "Session Expired, Try Again" Messages.

I have tried the tips here: http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/session-expires-when-submitting-form?replies=12#post-2054

I also edited these files with notepad + too.

I got these by placing the iframe on another website, but same server.

I have 2 forms on the website, one works fine but the other gives these session errors.

I am using Firefox.

please help

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Which code do you use to embed your form? Standard form code or advanced form code?

If you are using the advanced form code, on the page where you embed your form, add this code:

<?php
    header("p3p: CP=\"IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT\"");
    session_start();
    ?>

make sure to put the code above on the first line of your page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. loccom

Hi

I am using the Iframe code. Not the advanced php code

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hmm.. can you paste me the URL to your page where you embed your form? I'll test it.
    If you don't want to post it here, please mail to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. awarner20

@ yuniar,

I have just experienced the same issue as the original poster above. This form is embedded into a .htm page using the iframe embed. The session expired error occurred using Firefox/3.0.11. I have tried different computer (same browser) and no error.

EDIT: I am using VERSION 2.2 - 15 May 2009

I will send email with link.

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. awarner20

Update:

I had this user due some further testing and he was still experiencing the same error. Contrary to what I was told yesterday, his Firefox version is not 3.0.11. He is actually running the Firefox beta 3.5.1. It happens every time with that version. Maybe this is a bug in 3.5.1 or maybe they have changed something on purpose?

Can anyone else running 3.5.1 try to duplicate this?

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. redityo

Hi,

I run machform from firefox 3.5.1 and works fine. Try to make sure your browser cookie and javascript is enabled. Otherwise you can try to restore firefox to default setting

MachForm Support

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic