This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

SESSION-related fix for confirmation PHP page does NOT work with multi-page form

1. ivycreekelementary

I seem to have discovered after beating my head against a wall for awhile (figuratively, of course) that with MachForm 3.3 (and perhaps earlier 3.x versions) the method noted in the below post for having some of the form data (such as their name, the date/time they submitted the form, etc.) appear on a form submission confirmation page by using a PHP page does NOT work when the form is a multi-page form.

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/displaying-form-data-on-form-confirmationsuccess-php-page

I had originally created a very basic test form with only a couple fields on it and was able to successfully get the entered data to show up on a confirmation page. However, when I inserted a page break in that same form (along with one text field to go on the second page), I found that the data no longer carried over to the confirmation page (the places where the form data was supposed to be inserted were left blank).

Is there any way/need to re-code the previously provided SESSION/PHP code so that the session/variable carries over properly on a multi-page form (just like it still does on a single page form)?

Please help when possible (I need to have the forms/confirmation pages ready to go VERY shortly).

Thank you!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

3. ivycreekelementary

Thank you, Yuniar. (As noted in the other post, your fix did the trick. Thank you!)

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic